Aims and Objectives
01. Human resource development by training rehabilitation professionals, village level workers, Multi rehabilitation workers and other functionaries in government and non-government sectors.
02. Linkages with existing medical, educational and Employment services following the principles of community based rehabilitation (CBR) and offer extension services in the rural area.
03. To provide rehabilitation services to persons with disabilities and to undertake designing fabrication and fitment of aids and appliances.
04. To serve as Resource Centre for rehabilitation and Special education of Persons with disabilities.
05. Early detection intervention and prevention of disabilities.
06. Disability evaluation and certification.
07. Vocational Training and employment.
08. Counseling, guidance and involvement of parents and family.